You’ll love that this delicious and easy foil dinner is the perfect camping recipe for warming up around the fire. If you love the vibrant and fun flavors of a Cajun shrimp boil, these packet dinners are easy to make and filling. Get the full recipe below and enjoy the spices and tangy flavors you love.
- 2 ear of corn
- 2 medium zucchini
- 8 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb uncooked shrimp
- 4 andouille sausage
- 2 tsp. Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 tsp. Cajun seasoning
- 8 tbsp. butter
- Fresh parsley
- Wash and dry all produce.
- Slice your corn into eight pieces. Cut the zucchini in half lengthwise and then into think moons.
- Peel and mince the garlic.
- Devein and peel the shrimp.
- Cut four sheets of heavy-duty foil to make the packets and line each with parchment paper.
- Evenly split up the corn, zucchini, garlic, shrimp, spices, and butter into the packets.
- Carefully form the foil into packets, closing the edges completely be crimping all the edges to seal it.
- Add all the packets to the grill and cook for 8 minutes or until the shrimp is cooked through. Flip the packets occasionally to prevent burning and ensure it cooks evenly.
- After removing from the grill, allow the packets to cool for a few minutes.
- Then open them carefully and top with chopped parsley. Serve hot.