inTech RV O-V-R Travel Trailer RVs For Sale
If you want to take your adventures up a notch, take a look at the O-V-R travel trailers and toy hauler by inTech RV. You can go off the beaten path and conquer tough terrain with these models, providing you with more opportunities to see and do more!
With each model you will enjoy a spacious interior that features a cozy living area with room for everyone to stretch out, plus a kitchen to prepare meals for your crew. The bedroom will have you feeling right at home with comfortable sleeping arrangements, and there is convenient storage throughout for all your belongings. What's more is the O-V-R's durable construction that features a fully welded cage and frame that is not only lightweight, but also sturdy and durable!
The O-V-R travel trailers and toy hauler by inTech RV are perfect for the outdoor enthusiasts. Choose from three versatile floorplans today!
inTech RV O-V-R travel trailer Expedition highlights: Front Twin Beds Wet Bath ... more about O-V-R Expedition
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 4 Length 22 ft 4 in Ext Width 8 ft 3 in Ext Height 10 ft 6 in Int Height 6 ft 11 in Exterior Color Charcoal Storm, Silver Moon Hitch Weight 600 lbs GVWR 7500 lbs Dry Weight 5200 lbs Cargo Capacity 2136 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 44 gals Grey Water Capacity 30 gals Black Water Capacity 26 gals Tire Size ST235/75/R15 Furnace BTU 25000 btu Available Beds Two Twin Refrigerator Type 12V Refrigerator Size 10 cu ft Convection Cooking Yes Cooktop Burners 2 LP Tank Capacity 20 lbs Water Heater Capacity 6 gal Water Heater Type Gas/Electric AC BTU 15000 btu TV Info 32" Smart TV Axle Count 2 Number of LP Tanks 1 Shower Type Wet/Bath Shower
Standard Features (2023)
- All-Aluminum / All-Tube / Cage Frame
- 2 5/16” Ball Coupler
- 2” Receiver – 175# Capacity
- ST235/75/R15 - Includes Under Mounted Spare Tire
- 45 Amp
- Zamp Solar Prep
- Ramp Door Opening 86" x 80" (Adventure)
- .040 Aluminum Exterior Skinning
- One Piece Aluminum Roof
- (4) Exterior Storage Compartment (Expedition)
- (3) Exterior Storage Compartments (Navigate)
- (1) Exterior Storage Compartment (Adventure)
- (2) 20# LP Tank
- (1) LP Quick Connect Port
- Torsion Axles
- Fold-Away Double Step
- (1) Porch Light, Awning Light, Entry Step Light (Expedition)
- (2) Porch Light, Awning Light, Entry Step Light (Navigate)
- (2) Porch Light, (2) Rear Loading Lights, Awning Light, Entry Step Light (Adventure)
- Power Tongue Jack
- 75" Sleeper Sofa (Adventure)
- MaxxAir Vent
- Bubble Foil R7 Insulation (Walls & Ceiling)
- (2) Storage Drawers, (3) Overhead Cabinets, (5) Cubbies, Pantry Cabinet
- Heated Underbelly & 12V Line Heaters & Tank Heat Pads
- (4) Storage Drawers, (7) Overhead Cabinets, (4) Cubbies, Pantry Cabinet (Navigate)
- (4) Drawers, (5) Overhead Cabinets, (1) Overhead Cubbies, Pantry Cabinet, removeable helmet and gear rack (Adventures)
- Infinity Woven Flooring
- (8) Tie Down Rings
- 15 K BTU Ducted A/C
- 25K BTU Furnace
- Bluetooth Stereo w/ (4) Speakers & 32" Smart TV
- Removeable Helmet Rack w/Clothing Hooks, Airline Track Sidewall Tiedown Area (Adventure)
- (6) Interior Windows
- 2) USB Outlet, (1) 120V Outlet (Expedition)
- (2) USB Outlet, (3) 120V Outlet (Navigate)
- 79" x 80" L Shape Dinette (Expedition)
- 72" x 79" L Shape Dinette (Navigate)
- 6 Gal Electric & Gas Water Heater (Expedition, Adventure)
- 10 Cu. Ft. 12V Refrigerator
- Large Farmhouse Style Sink w/Brushed Nickel Faucet
- 2 Burner Stainless Steel Cooktop
- Convection Microwave (Expedition, Navigate)
- 1 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Microwave (Adventure)
- MaxxAir Vent (Adventure)
- (2) 38" x 80" Memory Foam Twin Bed w/Upholstered Headboard (Expedition)
- 60" x 80" Memory Foam Queen w/Upholstered Headboard (Adventure)
- MaxxAir Vent
- (2) Overhead Cabinets, (2) Overhead Cubbie, Nightstand w/Drawer, Clothing Hanger Hook (Expedition)
- Wardrobe, (3) Overhead Cabinets, (2) Overhead Cubbie, Nightstand w/Drawer (Adventure)
- (1) USB Outlet, (1) 120V Outlet (Expedition)
- (2) USB Outlet, (1) 120V Outlet (Adventure)
- 32" TV (Adventure)
- Porcelain Toilet (Adventure)
- Aluminum Walls w/Sealing Exterior Door (Adventure, Navigate)
- Roof Vent w/Onboard Switch (Adventure, Navigate)
- Mesh Shower Storage Net, (2) Towel Hooks (Adventure, Navigate)
- 14' Power Awning (Expedition)
- 18' Power Awning (Navigate, Adventure)
- Drop-Down Bunk Bed (Expedition)
- 75" Rollover Sleeper Sofa (Adventure)
- Exterior Slide Out Kitchen (Expedition, Navigate)
- Slide Out Kitchen Refrigerator (Expedition, Navigate)
- Solar Package
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
What unites us all is our enthusiasm for adventure and our desire to hit the open road towards new horizons. Our fully welded aluminum cage construction, mixed with innovative designs and attention to detail is what distinguishes inTech from the rest.
The Aluminum Advantage
A robust design can put you at ease for your adventures. An all-aluminum, fully welded cage frame ensures longevity and strength while keeping weight to a minimum.
Tilt Forward Design
While the inspired, modern designs will catch plenty of eyes, inTech’s look goes beyond the surface. Tilt-Forward Design achieves space and function, unlike any camper you have seen before.
Invest In Today & Last For Tomorrow
Superior craftsmanship matched with quality materials make a camper that not only looks great today but provides plenty of adventures for the future.